Cobra Clean Degreaser has no perfumes or scents added. It has a mild 'cleaner' odor that dissipates quickly.
Spray it on, rinse it off with water. The oil and grease is emulsified, and washes away.
For heavy duty cleaning, use full strength. For everyday work, dilute 1/2 water, 1/2 cleaner.
For laundry, use 1/2 cup for color wash, and more for whites. Pretreat heavy stains with Cobra Clean.
For large areas, or everyday heavy use, we suggest an inexpensive pump sprayer.
Safe for engine parts, including aluminum and alloys.
Safe for range hoods, sheet metal (steel, aluminum, galvanized, and more), counters, floors
If Cobra Clean is used on surfaces in contact with food, rinse well with potable water.
Cobra Clean is not approved for use on porous food contact surfaces and equipment, such as those made of wood.
RV & Boats
Removes tar, gum, and is safe for fiberglass and gelcoat surfaces
- Do not eat it.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use gloves to reduce extended exposure to hands.
- Keep out of eyes. Use safety glasses if necessary.
- Use in a ventilated area.
- Test painted surfaces, fabrics, and carpet before using.
- Not acid, and not caustic.
- Rinse with water
- Dilute as per instructions